Kuliev Anton Fuadovich
Economist and financial expert Anton specialises in the technical and economic modelling of oil refineries / gas processing plants and petro and gas chemical plants. His first hand experience comes fr om working in the plant modelling department of one of Russia’s largest petrochemical complexes, wh ere he was engaged in drafting production plans using PIMS and MS Excel. He is an advanced user of both PIMS (certified by Aspen Technology “PIMS: Solving Refinery Planning Problems”) and MS Excel (certified by Microsoft “Microsoft Office Excel Expert”).
Anton has been with Petromarket RG since 2018.
Area of responsibility
- Anton is responsible for developing the concepts underlying the technical and economic modelling of oil refineries, gas processing plants and oil and gas chemical plants in the countries of the former Soviet Union.
- He takes part in projects relating to the short-, medium- and long-term forecasting of oil refining and petroleum product manufacture at refineries located in the countries of the former Soviet Union.
- Krasnaya Gorka LLC (ko&co brand) (2017-2019)
Director of Finance Anton was responsible for creation of the financial plans of a company engaged in the production of farm cheese. This included forecasting demand for the company's products, the drafting of monthly and yearly production plans and analysis and modification of the company’s sales plans. Whilst at Krasnaya Gorka, Anton also created a unified management accounting system for the company’s livestock farm, its cheese factory, its wholesale unit and its own network of 7 retail outlets.
- Gazprom neftekhim Salavat LLC (2015-2016)
Economist in the optimisation planning department. At Gazprom neftekhim Salavat, Anton was responsible for the creation (using PIMS) of the monthly and yearly plans for refinery production, analysis of the company’s production efficiency and evaluation of the economic efficiency of various plans for modernisation of the enterprise.
- Higher School of Economics, Faculty of Economics (2013-2015)
Anton graduated with a master’s degree from the Strategic Company Financial Management programme.
- Higher School of Economics, Faculty of Economics (2009-2013)
Anton graduated as a Bachelor of Economics, specialising in the field of applied economics.
- Russian State University for the Humanities, Faculty of Management (2009-2013)
Anton graduated as a manager, specialising in the field of organisation management.