Kuznetsov Alexander Alexandrovich
Economist Alexander Kuznetsov specialises in researching the petroleum product markets at both federal and regional levels. His research supports a number of the company’s key information products and business processes. He has practical knowledge of the structure of the Russian markets for dark petroleum products and the regional markets for motor fuels and has developed competence in the analysis of pricing on Russian petroleum product markets.
He has been with Petromarket RG since 2009.
Area of responsibility
- Alexander is responsible for maintaining the company's information base on the Russian dark petroleum product markets, i.e. fuel oil, VGO, tar, bitumen and coke.
- He contributes to the implementation of projects linked to the study of Russia’s regional fuel markets.
- He is also engaged in the analysis of pricing on the Russian petroleum product markets.
- FORS – Development Centre LLC (2007-2008)
Business development expert. During this period, Alexander participated in projects aimed at the development of corporate information systems.
- Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation, Faculty of Mathematical Methods in Economics and Risk Analysis (2003-2008)
Alexander graduated as an economist, specialising in economic and information security for the finance and banking sector.