Kvon Konstantin Renovich
Economist Konstantin is well versed in the specifics of the jet fuel market and advises businesses on issues linked to the forecasting of its development. He is also skilled in the construction of complex economic and mathematical models relating to the industry. Konstantin is one of the authors of the game theory model of the Russian wholesale petroleum products market (Model of the Russian Petroleum Products Market, or MRPPM). The model imitates the operation of the market and demonstrates that changes in market conditions force supply, demand and petroleum product prices to move in the direction of a stable, equilibrium state.
Konstantin has been with Petromarket RG since 2014.
Area of responsibility
- Konstantin is responsible for the implementation of projects relating to the analysis and forecasting of Russian jet fuel market development at both federal and regional levels.
- He contributes to the drafting of strategic documentation for companies in the oil and gas industry, as well as to the evaluation of state regulated projects.
- Konstantin is also active in the development of mathematical models of the demand for petroleum products, game theory models of the petroleum product market and financial models of a range of investment projects in the oil and gas industry based on MS Excel, MATLAB and R.
- Higher School of Economics, Faculty of Economics (2012-2014)
Konstantin graduated with the degree of Master of Economics, specialising in microeconomic analysis.
- Novosibirsk State University, Faculty of Economics (2008-2012)
Konstantin graduated with the degree of Bachelor of Economics.