Lishnevetskaya Anna Igorevna
Economist specialist in econometric modelling Anna has worked at Petromarket RG for the bulk of her professional career, rising from her first post as senior analyst to project manager. She has made a huge contribution to the development of the company's competence in modelling and forecasting the demand for petroleum products in Russia at both federal and regional levels. Anna pioneered the preparation of Petromarket RG’s regular analytical publications – a commercial idea which the company first began developing in 2019.
Anna has been with Petromarket RG since 2007.
In 2019, Anna was nominated by the company as "Best Employee of the Year" (since 2018 this award has been bestowed on the employee deemed to have made the greatest contribution to the success of the company).
Area of responsibility
- Anna is responsible for the preparation of Petromarket RG’s weekly analytical publication "Russia’s Fuel Market".
- She is responsible for the creation of new regular analytical products of the Petromarket RG.
- She is an advisor to businesses in the fuel and energy sector on matters concerning corporate analytical reporting.
- Anna is also responsible for the implementation of projects relating to the analysis and forecasting of demand for petroleum products, not only in Russia but also throughout the world.
- She is involved in the development of complex econometric models (cross-sectional data, time series analyses and panel data) for a range of applications.
- Higher School of Economics, Faculty of Economics (2006-2008)
Anna graduated with a master’s degree in economics, specialising in mathematical methods of economic analysis.
- Higher School of Economics, Faculty of Economics (2002-2006)
Anna graduated as a Bachelor of Economics, specialising in mathematical methods of economic analysis.