Sultyeva Olga Sergeevna
Olga has spent the majority of her professional career working at Petromarket RG. She has been with Petromarket RG since 2009. In 2018 she has been promoted to chief accounting officer.
Area of responsibility
- Olga is responsible for the company's accounting activities and taxation issues including development and implementation of accounting policy and procedures specific to the company.
- Service-48 Inform JSC (2010-2018)
Chief accountant. At Service-48 Inform Olga was responsible for accounting and taxation.
- Service-48 Inform JSC (2005-2010)
Accountant. She was responsible for the management accounting, collection and keeping the supporting primary documentation and receipts.
- Non-commercial Educational Institution Training Centre Gradient Alfa (2012-2014)
Completed IFRS Program.
- Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and IT, Faculty of Economics (2003-2008)
Olga graduated as an economist, specialising in accounting, auditing and analysis.