Temnikova Marina Vladimirovna
Having worked with various consumer companies, Marina Temnikova has practical experience in the marketing research, implementation of analytics systems, production planning and control. She has developed competence in the analysis and forecasting of hydrocarbon feedstock and petroleum products markets. Math teacher with 2 years of experience in secondary school.
She has been at Petromarket RG since 2020.
Area of responsibility
- Marina is responsible for compiling and updating the company database on petroleum product markets in Russia.
- Marina is further engaged in the analysis of petroleum product market in Russia.
- Confitrade LLC (2013-2020)
During this period, Marina was engaged in designing and developing a number of analytical products (sales forecast and competitive environment analysis, setting up interfaces for EDI) used for sales and operations planning.
- Day of Toys LLC (2011-2013)
She was responsible for the retail range planning, planning and monitoring of the company's manufacturing process.
- MC-Company LLC (2010-2011)
Marina was engaged in conducting customer service surveys and quality assessment for clients and customers.
- State Educational Institution Secondary School No.1201 (2009-2010)
Teacher of Mathematics
- Moscow State University of Engineering and Computer Science, Faculty of Engineering and Computer Science (2004-2009)
Marina graduated as an engineer, specialising in aeronautical and aerospace thermal engineering.