Zubachova Alexandra Leonidovna
Chemical engineer and technologist. The major part of Alexandra’s professional life has thus far been spent at Petromarket RG. She is a leading specialist in the field of oil refining technology and in the manufacture of oil and gas chemical products. She is well versed in the specifics of the Russian feedstock markets for petrochemical enterprises, i.e. naphtha, LPG, and NGL.
She has been at Petromarket RG since 2002 – almost from the very day it was founded.
Area of responsibility
- Alexandra is responsible for the implementation of projects related to the analysis and forecasting of naphtha, LPG, and NGL market development in Russia.
- She contributes to the preparation of short-, medium- and long-term forecasts of feedstock processing and petroleum product manufacture at refineries, gas processing plants and oil and gas chemical enterprises located in the countries of the former Soviet Union.
- She is also involved in the technological modelling of feedstock processing and production at refineries, gas processing plants and oil and gas chemical enterprises located in the countries of the former Soviet Union.
- Alexandra is further responsible for compiling the company database on the type and description of technical equipment used at oil refineries, gas processing plants and oil and gas chemical enterprises located in the countries of the former Soviet Union.
- Information and Analytical Centre CORTES LLC (now – Refinitiv) (1998-2002)
Petrochemical analyst. At CORTES, Alexandra was primarily responsible for preparing quarterly reports on the Russian synthetic rubbers and plastics markets.
- SINION Research Society (a joint venture of the Giprokauchuk Design Institute and the Italian company Pressindustria) (1990-1997)
Engineer and technologist. As a process engineer working in part of an engineering group, Alexandra contributed to the design of equipment for use in enterprises manufacturing synthetic rubber.
- Moscow Institute of Fine Chemical Technologies named after M. V. Lomonosov (MITHT) (1984-1990)
Alexandra graduated with honours as a chemical engineer/technologist, specialising in the chemical technology of high molecular weight compounds.