Capacities and Development Projects of Refineries in the Countries of the Former Soviet Union
Which refineries are subject to monitoring?
All existing refineries and those currently under construction (from the largest refineries down to the smallest “mini" refining units) in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
Atmospheric and vacuum distillation, hydrocracking, catalytic cracking, thermal cracking / visbreaking, coking, catalytic reforming, fuel hydrotreating, alkylation, isomerisation, gas fractionation, production of oxygenates, bitumen, sulfur and hydrogen.
What sort of information does Petromarket RG have access to?
- The designation and type of all key refinery process units.
- The feedstock and target product capacities of each and every process unit.
- The year of commissioning into service of each process unit or the date of its last major refurbishment.
- In the case of Russian refineries – the volume of feedstock processed over the past 12 months.
- A list of all newly-installed or refurbished processing units (type, capacity).
- The deadlines specified for commissioning process units into service or for their reconstruction.
- A list of decommissioned (written off, preserved) process units and the deadlines set for taking them out of operation.
What are the merits of the information provided by Petromarket RG?
Maximum degree of confidence
Only the most reliable sources of information are used; these are predominantly corporate.
The data made available to clients is updated almost in step with the real changes taking place in the composition and/or capacity of refinery processing units, design parameters and the commissioning deadlines for units under construction (or reconstruction).
Petromarket RG is able to offer its clients up-to-date information on the current composition of process units and refinery development projects for any group of enterprises with characteristics falling within the competence of the company.
How do I order refinery capacity and development project information?
Submit an application, indicating which refineries are of interest to you. Please also state, whether you are interested solely in the currently available refinery data, or also in data relating to future plans and projects.