- the volume of supply of a given product in a particular region of the Russian Federation (commodity production + import from other regions + import);
- how this volume is distributed between local consumers (regional demand), consumers of other regions of the Russian Federation (export) and the external market (export);
- the extent to which the remaining unallocated portion increases commodity stocks (or, conversely, the extent to which distribution is fueled by a reduction in stocks).
Regional Supply and Demand Balances for Petroleum Products in the Russian Federation
Each regional supply and demand balance contains data which, when taken together, gives a complete picture of:
What markets does the regional balance sheet cover?
The markets of individual constituent entities of the Russian Federation (or the combined markets of several neighbouring entities, where it is impossible to separate them; for example, Moscow and the Moscow Region).
Gasoline, gasoil fuels, jet fuel, fuel oil and LPG.
What is special about Petromarket RG’s methodology?
- When constructing supply and demand balances, all credible official sources of primary data are processed without exception.
- In addition to official production figures and transportation and customs statistics, Petromarket RG uses exclusive information from the market participants.
- The regional markets covered by Petromarket RG’s supply and demand balances span the entire territory of the Russian Federation.
- The balances include all interregional product transportation irrespective of the mode of transportation.
- All petroleum products produced regionally are fully accounted for, including products manufactured at mini-refineries.
- All possible formal methods of data checking are employed, including examination by the company’s experienced specialists.
- Reconciliation checks are carried out where similar data is received from dissimilar sources.
- Any data which looks “suspicious” is forwarded to representatives of the industry with the knowledge and competence to verify its authenticity.
- The aggregate of all regional supply and demand balances for any given product always results in a “sum” equal in value to the corresponding federal balance.
What are the merits of Petromarket RG’s regional balances?
Petromarket RG’s regional supply and demand balances for the Russian Federation have no serious analogue.
The broadest range of data
The balances themselves contain almost all the available statistics characterising material flows in the Russian oil and gas market.
Critically-important information source
Petromarket RG’s regional balances are possibly the only reliable estimates of the regional demand for petroleum products in Russia.
Conservation of client time, effort and expenditure
Clients using Petromarket RG’s balances are relieved of the need to seek out, acquire, process and verify extremely large amounts of raw data.
Petromarket RG invites you to subscribe to its regional supply and demand balances for petroleum products in the Russian Federation. The frequency of updating regional balances is once per year and prior to the end of April in the year following the reporting year. Together with the balances, subscribers are entitled to free consultations on all issues relating to the regional supply and demand statistics.
How do I subscribe to the regional supply and demand balances for petroleum products?
Submit an application, indicating which supply and demand balances you are interested in, and for what period you wish to subscribe. Tell us whether you are interested in retrospective balances and, if so, for what period.