- the volume of supply of a particular type of feedstock or a given petroleum product in Russia (commodity production + import);
- how this volume is distributed between local consumers (domestic demand) and the external market (export);
- the extent to which the remaining unallocated portion increases commodity stocks (or, conversely, the extent to which distribution is fueled by a reduction in stocks).
Russia-Wide Supply and Demand Balances of Hydrocarbon Feedstock and Petroleum Products
There are four types of hydrocarbon feedstock
There are 11 types of petroleum products
- When constructing balances, all credible official sources of primary data are processed without exception.
- In addition to official production figures and transportation and customs statistics, Petromarket RG uses exclusive information from the market participants.
- Production is shown in the balances in a disaggregated manner per manufacturers (by companies or enterprises), import – by countries of origin, export – by exporters, supply routes and modes of transportation.
- In all cases, wherever possible, demand is broken down by key consumers: demand for oil and gas condensate – by refineries, for naphtha and LPG – by petrochemical companies, for jet fuel – by airports.
- The amount of indicators within a single balance can number as many as several thousand, allowing them to be referred to as "comprehensive".
- The data obtained is checked both by formal techniques and by expert review carried out by the company’s experienced employees.
- Reconciliation checks are carried out where similar data is received from dissimilar sources.
- Any data which looks “suspicious” is forwarded to representatives of the industry with the knowledge and competence to verify its authenticity.
The broadest range of data
Critically-important information source
Conservation of client time, effort and expenditure
Petromarket RG invites you to subscribe to its balance sheets of supply and demand of hydrocarbon feedstocks and their associated products. All Petromarket RG’s balances come with the option to purchase a database containing all the balance data (and much more!) in Microsoft Excel format. Subscribers are entitled to free consultations on all issues related to supply and demand statistics. Federal balances are updated on a monthly basis, prior to the end of the month following the reporting one.