- the volume of supply of a particular type of feedstock or a given petroleum product in a country (commodity production + import);
- how this volume is distributed between local consumers (domestic demand) and the external market (export);
- the extent to which the remaining unallocated portion increases commodity stocks (or, conversely, the extent to which distribution is fueled by a reduction in stocks).
Supply and Demand Balances of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products in the Post-Soviet Countries, Mongolia and Afghanistan
Each nationwide balance contains data which, when taken together, gives a complete picture of:
What markets does the balance sheet system of the post-Soviet countries, Mongolia and Afghanistan cover?
Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan and Mongolia.
Oil, gas condensate, gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, heating oil, naphtha, LPG, bitumen and petroleum coke.
What is special about Petromarket RG’s methodology?
- When constructing supply and demand balances, all credible official sources of primary data are processed without exception.
- In addition to official statistics, information is gleaned from industry publications, specialised websites, and market participants.
- Production is shown in the balances in a disaggregated manner per manufacturers, import – by countries of origin, export – by countries of destination or by supply routes.
- Demand for oil in the commodity balances of countries with a refining industry is broken down by refineries.
- Demand for petroleum products in countries with a large territory (Kazakhstan, Ukraine) is broken down by regions.
- The data obtained is checked both by formal techniques and by expert review carried out by the company’s experienced employees.
- Reconciliation checks are carried out where similar data is received from dissimilar sources.
- Any data which looks “suspicious” is forwarded to representatives of the industry with the knowledge and competence to verify its authenticity.
What are the merits of Petromarket RG’s balances for the post-Soviet countries, Mongolia and Afghanistan?
The supply and demand balances for crude oil and petroleum products offered by the Petromarket Research Group for the post-Soviet countries, Mongolia and Afghanistan have no serious analogue in terms of completeness and reliability.
The broadest range of data
The balances themselves contain almost all the available statistics characterising semi-product flows in the markets of the post-Soviet countries, Mongolia and Afghanistan.
Critically-important information source
The balances provide the most accurate estimates of demand for crude oil and petroleum products in the post-Soviet countries, Mongolia and Afghanistan.
Conservation of client time, effort and expenditure
Recipients of Petromarket RG’ balances are relieved of the need to seek out, acquire and process raw data relating to supply and demand, the reliability of which is often questionable.
Petromarket RG invites you to subscribe to the supply and demand balances of crude oil and petroleum products in the post-Soviet countries, Mongolia and Afghanistan. Balance updating frequency: Kazakhstan – monthly, other countries – annually. Subscribers are entitled to free consultations on all issues relating to the supply and demand statistics.
How do I subscribe to the balances for the post-Soviet countries, Mongolia and Afghanistan?
Submit an application, indicating which supply and demand balances you are interested in, for which countries and for what period you wish to subscribe. Tell us whether you are interested in retrospective balances and, if so, for what period.